Monday, March 10, 2014

Number 21: Superpower

21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?

I've never been one for superpowers/super heroes.  But if there was such a superpower as not needing sleep, that would be the one I'd pick.  Though I'd still be able to sleep if I wanted to - I imagine it would eventually get boring to be awake all the time!  What would I do with it first?  Probably something lame like spend all night cleaning and organizing my house while nobody else was awake to undo it as I worked.  Yeah...I wasn't meant to be a super hero. :P 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love superheroes, and the spiritual need behind their creation, but I've never been one to think of superpowers I want personally, either. Maybe discernment? I always want to know what the right decision is. Or better self-discipline. If I decide to do something, I wish I was better at sticking to it! So I'm also in the boat of: crappy superpower comer-upper. :P

By the way - your 'superpower' is so very YOU! :D - Katie